The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page Creation
So general question about page creation, or possibly a bug. My app has a web root ("/") and I installed userspice to the web root where the majority of the files are: /user, /usersc, etc. So I've created a folder called /apps, then /apps/core, /apps/core/message, and inside /apps/core/message there's index.php. So I have my header code:

<pre>
Code:
//UserSpice Includes
require_once '../../../users/init.php';
require_once $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'users/includes/header.php';
//require_once $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'users/includes/navigation.php';
if (!securePage($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])){die();}
</pre>

Upon visiting the page I get the normal error to visit Manage Pages as an admin so the page can be managed. However, I visit Manage Pages and /apps/core/message/index.php doesn't exist, and never gets added. I can manually add it to the database table "pages" and it works fine, until I visit Manage Pages again and the entry gets deleted out of the database.

Is this expected behavior? Should all new pages have to be either in the web root, or nested in /users/?

Thanks
There's a missing step. You need to update the array in z_us_root.php to tell it to look in those additional folders for php files.

so you'll want to add any folders that have pages that you want to control. I don't know what's in your folders, but that could mean adding just

apps/core/message/

or if you have files in each of those you might have to add

apps/
apps/core/
apps/core/message

See documentation below

https://userspice.com/monitoring-additional-folders/

That did the trick.

Thanks!
No problem. Happy to help!