The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 013
This is a pretty big one.
NEW SQL Dump Required

It's all of Brandin's stuff - Invisible recaptcha, new buttons on admin, new nav, admin user(s) updates, admin messaging system.

STILL MISSING admin_messaging.php

Fixed 2 facebook login bugs. One from the forums and one I found when trying to use fb login from usersc.

Fixed some us_helpers bugs. Forgot to add the just_before_login update on this commit. Sorry about that. It's on the list. It will happen. The hasPerm bug fix is in here also.

Removed the "test" notification in index, but left it commented out so people can play with it.

Moved messages notification to header with a badge. Thoughts? I thought I would miss it if it was in the drop down menu.

Added Karsen's search.js mod

There's more to do, but I thought this was big enough for one commit.

Thanks everyone!

I actually deployed the badge on my own project and I like it. I will check the one out in this commit and let you know my thoughts.

Also - the well on admin.php is @karsen's! I ain't takin credit for that :p

I will deploy a link to admin_messages.php in the interim - I might just make a hyperlink from the messaging panel (frontend) for admin users.

There was something I wanted to work on.......which is why I was looking for this status update...but of course I don't remember what it is lol

System Logs! That is what it was!!!

Should we allow enabling/disabling or require it to be enabled (like audit)?
Wise of admin panel, why don't we:
-Move the 4 settings categories (site settings, css, register, misc - from admin_panels) into modals, and only link User Management, System Pages, Email Settings, etc from the settings dropdown? That would be an easy fix or a large problem!
And are you opposed to moving the whole messaging icon into the badge if there is an unread value? Example:
https://pasteboard.co/GJAIxZs.png

Or just remove the brackets from it - similar to the notification one
@mudmin

Should we deploy the date function I've been manually coding in the messages script (And a few other places I think) as a helper? echodatetime(DATETIMEHERE) - it would return Today, 6:59pm, Yesterday, Sunday, etc? I think this would be helpful in a lot of circumstances, and could be used with notifications as wel.
I love the echodatetime feature. Yes.

I also like the badge for notifications and messages. I think that's great. It will probably make it more responsive if people get lots of messages/notifications. I'm going to start using the heck out of this stuff on my own projects.

I'm pretty flexible on the modals, etc. Let me think that one through. I want to see what I can come up with.
I don't know if this can be fixed - but when a modal opens, we lose the right sidebar, which causes a shift in the navigation. Just wanted to point that out.

We also should add a line break after the copyright msg. I'll do that.

And thoughts on moving the Copyright Message to the DB? I thought it had been talked about before but I don't remember.

@Karsen

For some reason when a user has a notification over a month old, it is getting deleted? Is there a function doing this within getNotifications???
Here is my dump for today.

SQL:
http://pasted.co/be8f425c

getNotifications.php - changed to time2str
navigation.php - added separate admin links for everything
admin_message.php - corrected call for messages - have to recall on post, allowed undeletetion of messages
admin_messages.php - corrected a bad call to messages.php, moved mass-message button to top
us_helpers.php - changed deleteMessages function, added time2str, echodatetime and logger function

ADDED:
admin_logs.php
admin_logs_manager.php
admin_logs_exempt.php
admin_logs_mapper.php

time2str will display similar to Facebook, e.g. 3 minutes ago, today, yesterday, one week ago.
Simply use time2str($timestampvarhere)

echodatetime will display Today, Time - Yesterday, Time - DAYOFWEEK - Time (withi 6 days) and then the date.
Simply use echodatetime($timestampvarhere)

For logs: The function is logger(USERID,LOGTYPE,LOGNOTE)
Generally, you should use:
Code:
logger($user->data()->id,"Log Type Here","Log Note Here")

The user icon on admin_logs.php allows you to filter by user, you can also do Ctrl + F1 to get to this.
The book icon allows you to filter by Log Type.
The cog allows you to go to the Logs Manager. From this page, you can exempt certain logtypes from the main view of system logs, and only viewable from the DB, or by filter (user or type). You can also "map" or transfer logs from one type to another. E.g. you have two active Logtypes, "Addition" and "Update", you want all of your Update logs to be "Addition" now, click the Map hyperlink, select Addition, click the checkmark and bam you are good!

I didn't add the logger function to anything in the system - I'm not sure where you want these all. I have no problem going through and adding them, just need to know the level of "logging" you want.

Here is the ZIP:
http://aircentralized.com/alpha13-new.zip
Sorry, took a couple days off for my birthday!

What's wrong with my well?? It's pretty!

With the notifications modal, it'd be easy to paginate. This was my first iteration and I had more features planned for it over time.

The scrollbar hiding during a modal event is a modal "feature" I believe. We might be able to change it if it's a problem for anyone.

The parser is set up to remove read notifications after a set time (7 days be default). An admin setting could be added to change the value, and it is passed in the class construction as the second arguement.
Code:
$notifications = new Notification($user->data()->id, $settings->notification_days_to_keep);
Happy birthday! (I don't know if I posted that anywhere else lol)

Nothing wrong with it - I just don't want to take credit for it! :p

And interesting...maybe we should "archive" them after 7 days...? I just don't like the idea of striking this data from the DB...and the user should be able to look back at old notifications if they want...Pagnation might be the best to tackle this!