The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install issues - Install Path vs. Web root directory vs. Server-Document Root
To rule out the wamp installs, I installed userspice on our test server and db.
Everything went well until the cleanup step. I'm not surprised by the cleanup not being able to delete file but it raises another question about the instruction given by the install process:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error deleting index.php
Error deleting recovery.php
Error deleting step2.php
Error deleting step3.php
Error deleting step4.php
Error deleting step5.php

If you had errors at the top of this page, you MUST go into the /core folder and delete everything except init.php.
Leaving these files present is a security vulnerability.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so we have established that there is no 'core' folder in this version of userspice (4.2).
I went to the install folder and can see the files that were given in the notice above. Also, there are 2 additional files: cleanup.php and license.php and a folder named install.

If this what is referenced as the 'core' folder, there is no init.php file. The init.php file is in the users folder.

So should I delete all the files in the install folder? Or, just the ones listed above that the system was unable to delete? Or, something different?

Since this is a test server, not public facing, I'm going to just let them hang out until I get some direction.

thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Install issues - Install Path vs. Web root directory vs. Server-Document Root - by cmo - 09-18-2017, 12:05 PM