The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major screw up...
It appears that some credentials were released in versions 3.1.x to 3.2.x for an email account. It was bound to happen at some point. It doesn't appear to be a hack as much as an opportunistic user. They definitely ran up some server bills, which kind of sucks as this is a completely free project. We've also suffered some script kiddie level dDOS attempts. Maybe we ticked off one of the other UserCake clones. haha.

Since the credentials came from our server we do have ip logs of the downloads and the logins to our mailing app, so we might actually figure out who it is, depending on how vpn-aware the person was. I'm not out for blood, it's just annoying.
Could this be un-stickied (if that's a word) since it was several months ago? Just to let us see the top posts without scrolling?

(I know, "First-world problems"... :-) )
Done again! Thanks for pointing it out. I only browse things other people write, so I never see the "normal" view.