The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 015
Great - I'll get started on that...another thing - Pagnation is not showing up for me on admin_messages.php but I see the code. Anyone else?

Also: enable/disable cron is an option, "Active" in the crons table and even if we left is on by default, unless they have a cron job setup, it's not going to run the job so no worries around that - but I will still add it with an assumed value of 0 for active.
Actually, scratch that.. you CAN set them to inactive already! I hadn't played around with it yet XD

I believe you need a certain number of messages before the pagination shows up?
I'm thinking that too - but I made enough threads for pagnation on messages.php - so it should match admin_messages.php eh?

Maybe something to do with this?
https://pasteboard.co/GKyn4BL.png
Got it. The DataTables script requires a well-formed html table. Since the number of TH and TD columns don't match, it can't grab the data. Adding one for TH column in the head will fix it:

Code:
<center><table id="paginate" class="table table-striped">
Code:
<thead>
Code:
<tr>
Code:
<th></th><th></th><th></th>
Code:
</tr>
Code:
</thead>

Edit: as a note, the pagination appears even if there's just 1 item!
Great - thank you Karsen!

I added this to my branch while I do these updates.
Is there a way we can use the User class in us_helpers?

There are some functions (e.g. deletion ones) that I want to call the logger from the function so it is handled on an individual ID basis, but I can't use user->data() related items as it was never declared...
Code:
function ...() {
Code:
global $user;
Code:
Code:
}

But I recommend instead passing the $user variable as a parameter, with a default of 0 or NULL.
This would require modification of a lot of these functions - any issues with this do you think? I will end up heavily modifying us_helpers.

Also:
( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'PHPMailer' not found in C:\wamp64\www\43\users\helpers\helpers.php on line 134

And on email_settings.php - where do the $results come from???

And echouser is not echoing "Deleted" or "Unknown" anymore when no results are returned - I will look into this one just my own note.
I removed the redirect on email_settings when there is no test post. However, we need to re-declare $results so we can get new data - I just need to know where to get that from.

I didn't get a chance to look at echouser.

This was a pretty big one, waiting for access to github so I can push my branch.

http://pasted.co/7ad62d73
My branch is pushed

https://github.com/mudmin/UserSpice43dev...din-Branch