The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 016
@mudmin where should I add the logger? In the after login script in usersc or should I build this into login.php?
I have the GitHub Desktop app but it's not intuitive at all. Helpful but not everything it should be. I'll check out SourceTree.

I do want to tweak the notifications a bit before we finish 4.3 (hopefully today).
Sounds good to me

With SourceTree I just started my own branch and pushed that, so Mudmin can merge it
I do it all from the command line. Merging isnt' too hard. Dealing with merge conflicts can be a little tricky. What's your git username, @Karsen?

For what you're doing it's easy enough to do in the command line.
cd into the folder that has the repo in it

git checkout -b karsen
then when you are done making your changes
git add .
git commit -m "your description"
git push origin karsen
It's karsen777 (same for BitBucket). I'm currently falling in love with Atom, it autodetects my changes!
I love it.

I also added you as a contributor
My friend got me addicted to it! I was using Notepad++ for a long while but Atom is awesome!
Alright, to get us on our game for this:
-Deploy @karsen from #6122 post in this thread
-Add a setting to enable/disable notifications (I can tackle this if nobody else wants to?)
-I have a bugfix for loggers on admin.php
-Deploy login in the login function (somewhere - not sure where yet)
-Stripe removal??? (as discussed in another thread)
-Admin notification panel (I can tackle this if nobody else wants to?)

I think that should be it and anything else @mudmin wants
Ok. I want to find out if @Karsen started his work in another branch. I don't want to conflict with him.

I'm really good with leaving the stripe fields for upgraders and just not having them in for new users. My new implementations don't use them that way anyway. I have one big audit table for stripe transactions, not a per user customer number.

I'll take a look at the login thing.
I was also helping KingNath on his server and it definitely didn't run right on php 5.4. I wonder if we want to make 5.6 the recommended minimum.