The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 018
I didn't have a lot of time today, but I made a few changes.

There is a new SQL dump. Much to @Chris 's pushing I got rid of all the db fields in users/settings that were not necessary. Again, we won't pull them out during the upgrade process, but they just won't be there for future uses.

Recaptcha is in the db you can change the keys in the admin panel. I added 3 new hooks in usersc. You can now add stuff to the footer. The copyright message is in usersc in case someone wants to add something custom there. So is the google analytics snippet.

I also divided out the hooks for navigation so there is one place for adding links to the top left, one for the top right, and one for dropdowns. Let's face it...bootstrap menus are not intuitive. I probably should add one for the hamburger menu as well. Thoughts?

I hate coming across development projects and seeing my huge recaptcha message at the bottom, so I got rid of that and added it as a danger alert in the admin dashboard and only if recaptcha is enabled for either join or join/login. I installed default recaptcha keys and enabled it so you can see the warning.

There is also a danger alert for having the default admin password. I debated about doing one for the 'user' account, but I don't see that as a huge deal. Thoughts?
In agreement with all you did - I will test this tonight if I have time.

I don't think we need one for the user no. But definitely the admin account.

I really want the nav in the db...but I know that would turn into a big project...didn't someone work on this?
It's part of Us 5. Here's my thought.

I actually don't think the menu would be too complicated to design. I'm just a little worried about the load on the db. If you guys want it, I could give it a whirl.

Thoughts?
It's part of Us 5. Here's my thought.

I actually don't think the menu would be too complicated to design. I'm just a little worried about the load on the db. If you guys want it, I could give it a whirl.

Thoughts?
I don't see any issue in trying it - if we're gonna do it in the future, we can try it and have the code.
Thoughts about forcing Proper on Fname and Lname?
What do you mean by forcing proper? ucfirst?
Yes, ucfirst
I saw your post in the other thread about the menu in the db and pulled up the US5 code to check it out, then saw here you guys were already doing the same!

How about we set a default for a forced password reset for the admin when doing a fresh US install?
I'm okay with that...Good idea @karsen!