The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 019
I'm having problems with the new mailer. Forget trying to get it working as a function, I'm just using the default example that is on their github page (called users/email.php for testing purposes).

Hard coding your values in that page, does it work for anyone?

I get a success message if I try to send from gmail, but the email never goes out.

I get an authentication error when I try to send over smtp, even with the proper creds.

Any luck anyone?
This is the updated mailer that another user had posted, eh?
Also: I pushed my branch...only from 3 versions ago! LOL

I made sure it was code from Status 19 though so you shouldn't have any issues to make status 20.
Re the mailer...the vulnerability was pointed out a alphas ago, I updated the files, but they changed their namespacing and made some pretty significant changes to the way the methods work, so it broke everything in userspice.

Another user and I have been testing code and it works on his live server, but not mine which is frustrating. I'm trying it on the live server now. I'll keep you posted on that.

Sorry I missed your push. I don't get notifications on stuff like that. I'll have to figure out why. I'll merge today.
The mail problems seem to be dreamhost related (which is ironically where I always test the email function since it normally works).

It works on my vps, but not dreamhost. I'm using gmail, which makes it even more weird.
Interesting...I'll test this shortly.

And no you didn't miss it!!! I hadn't pushed it.

I was waiting for a few responses and been mega busy at work so I've been sitting on the commits, never pushed them :p
I think I have it fixed. It was definitely dreamhost. It will require a new dump.
Great!

Apparently I pushed but didn't commit lol......it's there now!