The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 020-021
*** New dump required.

Hopefully we won't need all 3 digits of the alpha version numbers. Smile

I updated to version 6 of our mailer and had some issues with my dreamhost server. I think they're sorted now.

All of those settings that you used to have to comment in and out in helpers.php have been moved to the database. There are 14 email settings now.

I'd like to move some of the generic welcome emails etc to the usersc folder so people can change them at will. I'd also like to make a more robust email function that allows people to use all the features of the mail program.

I've included composer in the users folder to keep it out of the way of the end user. We should probably be updating fb and google dependencies through this as well.
I didn't realize Brandin pushed to Master. His additions became 021.
I forgot to mention there was SQL to run in my build notes...sorry about that!

And you still have Google+ enabled by default - you should disable this.

And are we setting the sysadmin account force_pr = 1 to force users to change the admin password upon login? I just don't want us to forget.

The text for "useSMTPauth" is wrong on email_settings.php - I don't know what this should be
Somehow the users page is broken....I can't figure out why but it won't add a user...I've taken out the redirect to find the error and I can't...it's not inserting the user to the DB.
I'll take a look. I guess that's why this is alpha Smile
I'll bet one of the things it is trying to add is something I took out when cleaning up the db. I'll look into that.
I'm neutral on the force password change. It would sort of be nice to detect if you're not on localhost and then nag/force.

Do you have your sql dump?

I fixed the google login.

I'll check on the usesmtp thing too.
I'm using the exact dump from 21.
I see what's up. I fixed that and the join and got your new sql in there. We're good to go. I'm just adding a few more things and then I'll push.
STRIPE!!!! IT WAS THE STRIPE!!!

Do you have record of what all you removed? Was it just stripe?

Did you know about the search project feature in Atom? Ctrl + Shift + F.

I use it all the time, because then if you took out all the stripe stuff, you can do a find for "stripe"