The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 024
Closed out a lot of little issues.

Added the option for pages to be private or public by default.

Modified the securePage function so if it is hit by an admin and a page isn't in the db, it's added with the default public or private and the admin is redirected to the proper admin_page.php to finish off the settings.

I'm about to call it a day.
About what we discussed in #22 regarding redirecting the user - should we make a usersc script for this? I can tackle it if you want. Just need to know how the logic works...
And something else: I think on the redirect we should add a variable to the URL, e.g. &new=1 (can you do just &new???)
So the url format would be:
admin_page.php?id=IDHERE&new (add =1 if we have to - I'm not that familiar with the functions of these variables)

My thought with that is: we can hold this variable on POST and Redirect the user back to the page after everything has been submitted.
I'm drawing a blank on the redirect from your post in 22. I looked over the thread and maybe I'm missing something.

And yeah, we're on the same wavelength about redirecting them back after updating the preferences. I'll take care of that one if you want to do the usersc.

I'm working on the database migrations. It will be simple, but I think effective.
We're talking about the same thing, just different words Wink

I was thinking should we make a script similar to custom_after_login or whatever for the redirect, so the users can easily change where the want the user redirected on this call?
https://userspice.com/forums/topic/statu...#post-6300
Ahh. Yep. I'll take care of that and I think I have a sample of what I'm talking about for the db migrations.
Great - if my DB dump will help let me know...it "should" have everything.
Hmm. The reAuth function breaks this at the moment if it doesn't find the page in the db. We might need to tinker.
I'm guessing it needs to be called later