The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 028 - Progress
I have a pretty crazy stretch going at work so I'll do some updates after you guys push your code. Thanks for all you're doing.
No worries, I just wanted to work on the latest code we had ready but I don't think anything I'll add is related to anything you guys added recently.
My code was all pushed to a branch.
I saw that, I'm currently trying to teach myself how to pull it from GitHub. Progress!
Check out my branch and tell me I did it right! If I didn't, I'll try again after crying myself to sleep tonight.
Looks good to me!
@mudmin

I merged both branches in but didn't delete them just in case I didn't do it right!

Let me know if we need to rollback.
Ok. Sounds great! Thanks gentlemen. My week has kind of blown up, so I appreciate this a ton.
@Karsen

What did you do to the SQL file?

It's forked when doing the group_menus SQL you added, but I can't tell why...
How do we feel on the security of the Vericode system? I think it needs to be a bit more secure tbh...I don't know how you all want to go about it, but a 6 digit code that is generated seems to not be secure enough for me.