The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US menu's and maintenance
Today I was reporting a bug on the forum and stumbling around in the topics.
I found a remark that an menu system is being developed.
Can't find it back so I post my remark here.

Yesterday I started to develop my own database driven menu-generator.
It has rudimentary functionality and will take some time to complete (if ever)

My tip is to include an option in the pulldown menu at the right side were the admin-page is also an option.

This option toggles the appearance of an mini edit button next to every menu-title or menu-item in order to edit this item or title.
This toggle option needs only be visible by the admin , just like the admin access option to other admin-pages.

The menu-generator can add the mini-buttons when the toggle is on. I use a session var for that but there probably are other ways to achieve the same without session vars I think.

Keep on doing the good job folks, I like US very much.
You can see what we have so far at...
https://github.com/mudmin/UserSpice43dev...master.zip

You just manually import the sql file and update your users/init.php with the proper settings.

The menu part is still in flux and you're welcome to contribute so we're all doing the same thing.

The menu controls are in users/admin_menus.php