The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BETA] UserSpice 4.3 Release
Hello everyone,

The Team is extremely excited to announce UserSpice 4.3.0 has been released! You can get this on the Updates page! This is jam packed with dozens of new features, tens of thousands of line code changes and much more!

Please ask for any help you might need, reach out on Discord or here in the forums, provide your feedback, and reporting any bugs you find! 4.3.1 will be soon to follow as we receive requests from you all!

Brandin.
Hello Brandon,

Great work, so I was trying the 4.3 release however the drop down menu on the top right with setting icon does not seem to work for me. I am only able to go to the admin page when I type admin.php in the URL. When I click the drop down each time I ammsent to account.php. not sure what I am doing wrong
You will have to check your admin_pages.php to make sure your level has access...it is possible during the upgrade the permissions got mismatched.
Hello everyone,

We have made the decision to revert back to UserSpice 4.2.11.

We are rolling 4.3 out as Beta instead due to the issues that have been presented. The link to the Fresh Install can be done from this repo:
https://github.com/mudmin/UserSpice43dev

The upgrade repo is here:
https://github.com/mudmin/UserSpice43devUpgrade

Thank you.
Great,

Will try this.

Thank you
Thanks @katovince! Let us know if you have any issues. Hit us up here or in Discord!
Any new release date?
I'm heavily working on a project based on Userspice 4.2.11 at the moment.
Hi Komodo, we are hoping very shortly.

Although the project is relatively stable, we came across some unexpected errors we need to make sure we can correct before allowing everyone to use it.

I would invite you to do a fresh install of the beta project above to see if it works on your server!

B.