The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow redirect to Login.php
Hi,

I wanted to redirect the users directly to the login-page. So I made the index.php (with custom content) a private page.
The redirect mechanism to the login page works but very slow, it takes almost 30 seconds.

What can I do to improve customer experience?

Peter
That seems excessively long...do you have any custom scripts running during the login process? Are you connecting to a remote server? How big is your users table?
I don't have other scripts running, it is my server at home en there are 5 users currently created. So not that much.
It is the same whe using logout, but I expect that is due to calling login.php.
What kind o information whould help to understand my problem a bit more?
It is very odd that this is happening...have you had any issues with any other slow scripts on your server? What US version are you using?
Hi Brandin,

I'm using version 4.2.11, To investigate the issue, I'll we re-install the objective construction again with 4.2.11 and 4.3 and to see whether I can reproduce the issue. It might be looping that is causing this or asynchronic delays.