The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Bug -4.3.5 - Auto username
Hello,

I am not real savvy on cms systems and php, but I set auto username, saved settings, and then when going to login, filled out a test new user registration, and username field is not listed, but when submitting, for says "Must enter username"

I just reverted the auto username settings.

I might have a setup setting incorrect since I lack skills.

Thank You,

Wayne
No. There's a very good chance that was us Smile 4.3 changed a lot of code during development and there's a good chance we broke it. We'll take a look!
Mudmin actually broke this one Wink

When I added the code I removed username validation, without thinking, so mudmin readded it. I noticed this bug yesterday and put it in the to-do list and will work on it. An easy fix is just to remove username validation until we deploy the fix Smile
I did it because @gtilflm told me it was broken. haha. Since we're all throwing each other under the bus. Just kidding. It was my fault. I'm the guy who pushed that code.