The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US 4.2.11 visiting admin_pages.php Truncates Table
I have a 4.2.11 install I haven't upgraded yet but without inspecting the later updates I'm willing to bet they would display the same behavior. Whenever an admin visits this page, the pages table gets truncated. I have this site installed to both a dev and production server. The dev version is plaintext code. The production version is encrypted via ioncube and is the version where this happens.

Why would ioncube cause that code block to run against all pages and effectively truncate the pages table? An easy fix?
@Mudmin would have to speak about this but I know one other user reported an issue just like this. We narrowed it down to be related to backticks in z_us_root but I don't know if they had ioncube. Thoughts Dan?
Yeah. My first thought would be to look at z_us_root.php and make sure there are no spaces and that there are no spaces in there. The path should be single quotes. TBH, I know we released a fix for the spaces issue.

I'm guessing you mean the table in the db is physically truncated, not that the display of some of the pages on the html table have been cut off, right?

That page basically works by reexamining all the pages in the project and deleting ones that it can't see anymore, so if it's being deleted it is because that function can no longer retrieve a list of pages.

My thoughts are that I would do some dumps or dnds at various places and figure out what you're working with.
I would add
Code:
dump($path);
to line 2 of z_us_root to start
I would add
Code:
dnd($pages);
right before the $dbpages = fetchAllPages(); line of admin_pages.php and see if you can get a sense of what's going on.

Let me know if I can help.