The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.3.8 login.php error (and fix)
after upgrading to 4.3.8 to fix the notifications issue, the login page didn't work anymore and an error was displayed that said

Code:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$twofa in C:\wamp\www\test\users\login.php on line 169

I had a look at line 169 and it was looking for the variable twofa in the settings table. I added a column for twofa (tinyint) to the settings table and the login works again.

and I know I needed to run users/update.php to fix the problem...but I couldn't run the file without being logged in
Did you update from another version? The instructions said to make sure you ran the update. PHP file to get the latest database patches. If you installed this as a full version let me know and we will figure that out
It was an update from version 4.3.6, and before I had the chance to run the update.php file, it logged me out and I couldn't log back in.....and users/update.php was set to private, so I couldn't run it when I wasn't logged in.

After extra column to the settings table, I was able to login and run the update.php and its all good now.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. That is fantastic information. Thank you so much. Hmm. It's really rare that we break the login form, but I need to think of a way to deal with that on updates. Thanks so much for taking the time to share.