The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.3 Upgrade Question
Hello, I dragged my 4.2 files into a subfolder and dropped 4.3 into my 'demo' install folder (followed the demo video to the letter!)

Things seem to be working okay after the install, but during the install I got a lot of "Error Performing Query" messages.

Tables were apparently imported successfully.

Is all this safe to ignore? Or is there some issue that will come up as a result of this later? : )

Screenshot here https://imgur.com/a/evCfI

Thanks for your help D
Check in your database and see if you have a notifications table. If you do not, go into the updates table and delete everything in there. Then go to the updates. PHP file and run that and see if it fixes everything
Thank you Dan, clearly I did something wrong following those instructions, but I deleted the database and reinstalled, everything's perfect now.

Appreciate your time! Darren
Hmm. That's very weird. The only thing I can think of is that there's some sort of timeout going on. I've seen it happen before, but I wonder if we need to break the installer into a few more chunks so it doesn't timeout. Thanks for this feedback. I'm going to think through this. Glad it's working!