The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.3.9 User Account Issue
Hi,
have just upgraded from 4.3.8 to 4.3.9 ran the upgrade and received the upgrade complete message in the console.

The admin connection works fine, but when logging in users the account page cant be found and get the message below. I can get to the page by clicking the left browser arrow, but even from within the user page it will not connect to account and the same message is shown as below.

localhost redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I have tried it in several clean & different browsers so doubt if its the cookies.
Other than patching the files and running upgrade is there another operation to be carried out?
Regards
Steve
Hmm. I am not having that same problem. Let's start with a few of the basics.

1. Have you modified any of the core userspice files?
2. If you ran an upgrade that brought you to 4.3.8 did you run the update.php file before going to 4.3.9?
3. When is this happening? Does it happen after the user hits the submit button?
If that's the case, try going to usersc/scripts/custom_login_script.php

Change that to
Code:
Redirect::to($us_url_root.'index.php');
Do you still have a problem?

If so, change it to
Code:
Redirect::to('https://google.com');

Does it go to google?

Thanks for your help in figuring this out. If you have this problem, there is a chance someone else does as well.

This happened to me once and removing my htaccess file fixed it. Just some cents to throw in.