The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHPMailer Settings
Added to my Helpers file in the email function as I was unable to use hyphens in the subject line (or at least have them display as intended) maybe one to include:

$mail->CharSet = "UTF-8";
Hmm. Thanks for that. Have you tried this solution? Does it work for you?
Yeah, have added to mine and working as expected now.
Thanks, this solved my problem as well. Maybe you can implement it in the next update.

You can see the codechanges attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What was happening to the hypens? Was the email breaking or coming out in an encoded format? html_entities_decode may work if the latter.
(04-30-2019, 11:19 AM)Brandin Wrote: What was happening to the hypens? Was the email breaking or coming out in an encoded format? html_entities_decode may work if the latter.

We didn't use hyphens but weren't able to display german umlauts properly, cause of the encoding.
It would be great if you could release an "official" solution, so that no one needs to copy the file to usersc.
There probably are a few users which are affected by this, cause they can use multilanguages thanks to the nice recent update Smile