The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamburger menus
On my mobile phone I cannot access my menus, because all the space on the screen is filled with admin links. My own dropdown menus are hidden off screen and scrolling doesn't work.

My solution is not so nice: comment out lines 69-73 in /users/includes/navigation.php.

Why not putting these admin menu items in an 'admin' dropdown menu?

Thanks for the good work!
grtx, Evert
I think it was a saving header space type thing. I personally don't have any issues with mine mind you I don't have any additional dropdowns, I just add more links to the user dropdown. Sorry I don't have a solution. @Mudmin may be able to chime in.
I actually thought @Brandin added those over there. I would be fine with just having the link to the dashboard. I think the other ones are repetitive. You can get to them from the dashboard. Thoughts?
We can take most of them out and put them on the dashboard if you wish. I use the DB-driven nav so if I don't want something I just take it out.