The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHPMailer very slow
Hello

I have a problem with the PHPMailer.
Sending out verification mails over my SMTP Server seem to be very slow. It takes 10 or more minutes until a mail is sent out.
However if I test the mail settings in the admin panel, the mail is sent to me immediately. Any idea what may cause this?
That is definitely interesting. Have you made modifications to the verification email? I suppose it could be a delay in the connection to the database getting the verification details? I use SMTP Mailer so I'm not too in tune with it.
Hello! Thanks for your concerns.

I have tested it out this morning and the registration mails went out fast again. I suppose server load slowed it down since my project is hosted on a shared server and we have been getting frequent registrations yesterday. I do not think it has to do with the database connection. I will observe the situation.

Komodo