The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name of the page
Hello again in the index.php this in the root of the site do not call name of the page with
Code:
<?= (($pageTitle != '') ? $pageTitle : ''); ?>
Hi Shoropio, so sorry I missed this! I'm not sure I understand, could you give me some more details?
Hello, @brandin. The name of the page is only called from the users folder or in folders previously added to z_us_root.php, but the root of the site does not call any names.
Is this the only file (index.php) this occurs on? I believe the title is grabbed from the database and done through headers.php or navigation.php
It happens on all my pages that are at the root of my site. The closest thing to a solution I found was adding z_us_root.php /. it works just that it saves two copies of my pages in the database. Example: index.php and /index.php
My z_us_root.php
This is because items not monitored (folders not in z_us_root are not in the pages table, which means they have no title.
My friend, you are not understanding me ... thanks anyway, Pura vida.
So when you add / it adds /index.php to the DB?

I think I might know what is going on here...maybe!
Right. All pages at z_us_root.php level did not appear in the name, when I added / yes only that two are saved in the database. index.php and /index.php. Then I add the name to only /index.php and it works. Maybe @mudmin know about the problem.