The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
variables in URL are lost during logon
If I have a link test.php?id=1 and the user is not logged in, after we log in the page redirects without the variables sent via the URL.
How do we fix this? I have version 43.3.10
Yes, this is definitely a known issue (on my part!) but we never documented it. I have a lot of parameters that I pass via URL but I lose them during the login process. I created an issue for this for us to work on.

https://userspice.com/bugs/view.php?id=23
Thank you. Do you use a work-around to pass your parameters while we eagerly await a fix?
The workaround I've defaulted to (which is very poor and technically insecure) is to have "Remember Me" checked by default and have my session timeout to be 7 days...

I'm just too lazy to fix it in my own project and haven't had the time. I will probably work on patching this very soon though.