The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetRoles
Hi guys, @mudmin made this function for me,

Code:
<?php getRoles(1);?>

<pre>
Code:
function getRoles($id, $opts = []){
  $db = DB::getInstance();
  $userQ = $db->query("SELECT * FROM user_permission_matches WHERE user_id = ?",array($id));
  $c = $userQ->count();

if($c > 0){
    $results = $userQ->results();

foreach ($results as $u){
    echoPerm($u->permission_id);
    $c = $c-1;
    if($c > 0){
      echo ", ";
    }
  }
}
}

function echoPerm($id){
  $db = DB::getInstance();
  $p = $db->query("SELECT * FROM permissions WHERE id = ?",array($id))->first();
  echo $p->name;
}
</pre>

it's about calling the role the user has on the site. For example, I am the administrator and the user and administrator come out under the photo. but if I enter as a user the same thing comes out, what it means is that that function calls all the permissions not precisely to the specific permission. There will be a way to call the right permit.

I can test it again. Are you saying that it is showing every role for every user?
Exactly, that the user shows that the role in the site is the user and the administrator administrator and moderator moderator etc.
It works fine for me. I'm guessing you're not passing in the user id. If you pass in
Code:
getRoles(1);
It's always going to show you the roles for user 1.

What happens if you do
Code:
$u = $db->query("SELECT id FROM users")->results();
Code:
foreach($u as $v){
Code:
echouser($v->id);
Code:
echo "-";
Code:
getRoles($v->id);
Code:
echo "<br>";
Code:
}
So do you only want it to show 1 role per user?
Yes, the corresponding one.
Example, if you register on my site you would have user permissions. under the profile picture your name would appear and below this user as a role.
[Image: zy8z7a.png]
Ok. So you have to do some logic. How many user roles do you have and what are they?
Only the ordinary, user and administrator.