The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendly urls
Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone has played with .htaccess to create friendly urls, for example admin-user/juan and not admin_user.php?Id=3
This has been hitting me very hard.
That's generally done with a framework that's built on the MVC structure. It can be done in .htaccess but it gets tricky. I've talked about converting UserSpice to MVC, but most people seem to like that the code is relatively easy to understand and that would go away with mvc.
Thank you very much @mundmin. You could help me with this topic or I'm just daydreaming.
There may be a way to do it with userspice, but I'm not sure how. Some people do it by editing php.ini and their apache settings. You might have better luck with that.

The reason we don't do that sort of thing is that different answers work on different servers. UserSpice works on pretty much everything and this would break that.