The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch 4310to4313
There seems to be a php file missing from the 4310-4313.zip patch - that or I am missing something fundamental somewhere Smile

When I run the patch on my functioning 4.3.12 site then try to access again, I get a warning and then a fatal error stemming from line 93 of the users/includes/header.php. The warning comes from the file not being located in the usersc/includes directory. The fatal comes when it's not found in any of the include paths.

The specific line causing the crash is:

require_once $abs_us_root.$us_url_root.'usersc/includes/security_headers.php

First crash, I just removed userspice then reinstalled via my hosts Softalicious installer. Reinstalled and then checked to make sure I had the fresh install working again then checked the includes directories and the original headers.php making the call. The security_headers.php was not in any of the directories after the reinstall. The 4.3.12 header.php also did not have a call to require the security_headers.php.

Let me do some checking on this. Thanks for letting us know.
I've looked into this a bit and unfortunately I am not finding an error. I did a patch on my install and no issues. Nothing should have removed the file. I would download a copy of US43 from the homepage and just add the file in.
Another question might be, how did you do the upgrade path? Did you use the 42 to 43 patch or have you been following along with us for every upgrade? I don't know if this is relevant just want to ask in advance.
I am new to UserSpice and stumbled across it hidden in the "Other" category on the Softalicious system my host uses. Happy that I did but since the original install was done via Softalicous I have no idea if the missing file was stemming from the script they used to install. It did an install of 4.3.12 as the base. I'd picked up that there was an update when tinkering with the system. All I could find (I didn't look terribly hard) was the 4310-4313.zip pitch (i.e. nothing for 4312-4313) and ran that when I got the crash. Did the patch attempt a few times with the same results after deleting the US install and reinstalling. After continued issues, I dug into the code line causing the error and then checked to see if the file missing was anywhere in the US directories. Did that after another failed on a "fresh" install and also checked before attempting to run the patch to see if it was there before trying to run the patch and found that it wasn't present on a fresh out of the box install with the Softalicious script.
Also - to elaborate a bit on the first post. To help clarify about the note I'd made on the PHP calls in my original post about the issue. The headers.php file present after Softalicous installed 4.3.12 did not contain the same statement as present in line 93 of the headers.php distributed with the patch to 4.3.13. There was actually no reference to security_headers.php anywhere in the headers.php file that was present with the 4.3.12 version via Softalicious. Not sure when line 93 in the headers.php was added by you guys and whether it should have been in the version Softalicious installed reportedly as 4.3.12.
Ok. So I want to make sure that I get this right.

It looks like the security headers line was added/changed on version 4.3.8. There's a chance that softaculous missed an update. The security headers file was added in 4.3.6

So are you saying that your softaculous download didn't contain usersc/includes/security_headers.php?

Also, just to clarify...when a patch looks like it skips a version 4310-4313, you can use it on any of 4.3.10,11,12 to take you all the way to 13.