The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Required fields login.php
Hello everyone, in login.php the user and password fields are required, which means that you do not send the form with the empty fields and it works fine. the problem is with recaptcha.... always send the form returning this error

<pre>
Code:
Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\users\login.php on line 119

Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\users\login.php on line 119
Array
Array
</pre>

Thoughts
Have you modified your login page at all? What US version?
Hello @Brandin. I have not edited it, and I use the latest version. to hit the error you must activate recaptcha and send the empty fields of username and password in login.php...
Great, thanks for giving the details on reproducing. We'll look into this.
So it looks like it actually has nothing to do with Recapatcha, but rather an invalid call to the Error Messages when you submit the form with empty fields. The fields use Bootstraps JS "required" attribute so you shouldn't be able to submit, but of course, if JS is disabled or blocked, it won't work. Then it hits validation, and validation produced an error messages that you couldn't make sense of. I patched this in 4.3.14.