The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Token Doesn't Match (again - sorry)
I read the other "token doesn't match" forum items, but do not yet know what caused mine. I'm on UserSpice 4.1.8b, running a media site. you can see it here --> http://media.allegiancetitle.com. Even if you try and register, you'll get token doesn't match. As for what the problem is, who knows!!?? This site has been running without any changes or modifications to any file other than index.php and account.php. On THOSE page we only change a link to a video hosted on another site.

So, changes were made Friday - as usual, without problems. Site was tested and working all weekend. Returned this morning to "token doesn't match" errors no matter what I do.

What do you need to see? and thanks ahead for helping me out.
SB

Never mind!!! It's fixed. I KNEW as soon as I hit send, the problem would become evident.
(does that happen to anyone else but me?)

Sorry for the bother.