The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pagination
Hi.

One more question (for now)!

I'm looking to integrate some/all of the UserSpice logic to handle user processes within a 3rd party app.

Part of the process will be the user viewing the results of the userspice queries. Does userspice have the ability to display "test" data for queries in a pagination format?? Or will I have to roll my own?

I'm thinking of something like the following...

page       first 2,3,4...last
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+   field1    +   field2   +   field3   +   field4   +   field5   +   field6   +  
+                +              +               +              +               +              +  
+                +              +               +              +               +              +  
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

thoughts/comments???

thanks
(04-05-2019, 05:19 PM)tmith Wrote: Hi.

One more question (for now)!

I'm looking to integrate some/all of the UserSpice logic to handle user processes within a 3rd party app.

Part of the process will be the user viewing the results of the userspice queries. Does userspice have the ability to display "test" data for queries in a pagination format?? Or will I have to roll my own?

I'm thinking of something like the following...

page       first 2,3,4...last
+   field1    +   field2   +   field3   +   field4   +   field5   +   field6   +  

thoughts/comments???

thanks

Yeah. We have datatables.  So give your table an id="paginate" and make sure it is properly formatted with a table head, table body etc, then at the bottom of the page put....
Code:
 <script>
    $(document).ready(function() {
        $('#paginate').DataTable(
     {
       "pageLength": 25
     }
   );
    });
</script>
    <script src="../users/js/pagination/jquery.dataTables.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="../users/js/pagination/dataTables.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
If it doesn't look paginated then most likely you're missing tag in your formatting.