The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable To Register On New Install
Ok I repeated the whole thing. First I installed UserSpice freshly on Server 1 using databank 1. Then I copied the UserSpice system to Server 2. Here I adopted the init.php and included the databank 2. Everything works great. So, no idea, why it doesn't worked before. The first time I did this, I worked on a UserSpice system, where I did a lot of modifications, maybe too much ..., so whatever, it works, I'm happy.
Yeah. There's absolutely no telling. I'm glad it's working now! Sorry about that!
I have found the problem. The two data bases on the two servers were different. I added an extra field to my registration form and on the one server I added the respective extra column in the data base, on the other not .... arghhh
haha. I've been there.