The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.2 Beta Released - Final Version is coming soon
yeah, I done that and the error continues
Maybe refresh your cache or something because if you read the error, it says its trying to access the include with the backspace at the beginning:

[Sun Dec 11 22:23:01.401006 2016] [:error] [pid 4408:tid 1652] [client ::1:49483] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/src/Facebook/autoload.php' (include_path='C:\\xampp\\php\\PEAR') in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\UserSpice42\\users\\includes\\facebook_oauth.php on line 51, referer: http://localhost//userspice42/index.php
well i was checking more carefully the error and i discover something very peculiar... the name of the directory that i used is
Code:
USERSPICE42
but when i click the botton from LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK it redirects me to just
Code:
USERSPICE
yep without the number... anyone have an idea about how this could happen???
I will definitely fix the bugs. That actually came from me posting an older version of the file.

The error from that / will only show up on some server configs. Thanks for sending me the fix @marcchoover

@inugami - Those paths come from one of 2 places. Either you don't have the 42 in your settings in the admin panel or you don't have them in your url that you setup on facebook's oauth site. I'm guessing it's a bad path in the userspice admin panel because I think I used userspice as the default.
Something is wrong with user_settings.php. At the bottom of the page I get...

[Image: h_1485475591_4798188_47532151c6.png]
I'm not using any of the oauth login features.

[Image: h_1485475591_4798188_47532151c6.png]
error in user_settings.php
Fixed by changing line 278 to:

Code:
if(isset($user->data()->oauth_provider) && $user->data()->oauth_provider != null){
Lets get 4.2 onto github.
On my
Code:
user_settings.php
page I have this error:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$oauth_provider in /home/aircentralized/public_html/boss/users/user_settings.php on line 278
Hi,

I been looking at ways to improve some stated issue as for PSR-4 by using composer,
I would to suggest this composer.json file on the root DIR

<pre>
Code:
{
  "autoload": {
        "classmap" : [
            "users/classes"
        ],
        "files" : [
             "users/helpers/helpers.php"
        ]
    }
}
</pre>

that will handly all classes and helpers using the composer command
Code:
composer dump-autoload -o

with that a vendor folder will be created on the root DIR - then after that all we will need to include on the
Code:
init.php
file will just be

<pre>
Code:
// Load Composer's PSR-4 autoloader
require_once __DIR__.'/../vendor/autoload.php';
</pre>

cleaning it up from all the require_once list of files

I hope this helps the new updates
Regards