The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
token doesnt match error
In addition , Document Root is /home/users/web/b3000/ywh.ranminise and i view my US site via http://ranminise.com.ng/portal/ users folder in http://ranminise.com.ng/portal/users Platform Type : Debian, System Linux boscustweb3101.eigbox.net 3.14.77 #1 SMP
'Do you have a way to change to php version 5.6?' if that is the solution i must no going back on US now I love it I also want to knw if my path is not an issue Domain name http://ranminise.com.ng/portal/ (a subDomain) and Document Root /home/users/web/b3000/ywh.ranminise
There are 3 or 4 places where path could be causing you an issue. The main reason userspice uses relative paths is to allow you to move the app from one server to another with only minimal configuration (or no configuration if you use the same db name/pw etc.).

The first is the redirect after login script we talked about. You can always put the full url in there.

Second is all the settings in the admin panel (like for google/fb logins and things like that). Other than that, the path shouldn't be an issue. I think the things you're seeing are because you're on a linux server which means that userspice is detecting the "true" path. Sort of like how if you are on xampp or something for localhost, your browser would see

localhost/userspice
where your computer might see
c:\xampp\htdocs\userspice

We have hundreds of thousands of downloads and those things haven't been an issue since the early days of 4.0 and before BUT if a php version upgrade doesn't fix it, we could definitely look further.
Thank you i will upgrade my php and try on anther server as well How ever my local US site runs on php 5.5.1.9 and it works fine
I still think you have some sort of server misconfiguration, but upgrading your php won't hurt.

My other thought is if you have some sort of .htaccess file that could be rewriting your urls and causing an issue. It could be in any of the parent folders of your userspice install. You can temporarily rename and give it a shot.
Its definitely the server I just installed on a new server and it worked without issues . I still want it on the error prone server though . will keep u posted .thanks
Case resolved . I had a chat with the host and they said they don't support php framework . poor them . av moved my project to a better server . Thanks for your time
Editing my php.INI file solver all issues . cookie path was / I changed it to "/" .
Awesome! Glad that worked!