The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 018
That's a great idea. The feature is there, might as well use it.
@mudmin

Do you have an update to push soon?
I don't. I've got a busy couple of days so if you have something push it and I'll merge.
Can I replace tomfoolery with the system logs? Main reason being the clear button isn't working...2nd being we don't need to have two logging systems.
What about modifying the tomfoolery table instead of adding another one? Like basically making a few changes to turn the new logging system into an improved version of the old one? This way we don't have an orphaned feature/table/functions? It would break a lot of my stuff to get rid of that.
I keep it as well. I use tomfoolery for security-related events while the system logs are simply searchable logs. I know I could use the logs for both but it was easier to keep than go through and change every tomfoolery audit line to a logger line.
I'm having a terrible time trying to get mail to send over the new phpmailer.

When I try to send from gmail I get "message sent" but no message goes through.

When I try to send from smtp, I get authentication errors.

I'm pushing out an 019 and maybe someone else will get luckier than I am.
No worries - just thinking of condensing solutions!

I will take a look I haven't really played with the mailer in the alpha script - I think I did once but I don't remember the result.