The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Update 024
You can just move the call as far down as possible where a user normally won't edit it...or "after" the fetchPage.
It's in the header where securePage is in the body, so that's a problem. I'm still looking.
Actually, I think we can just wrap the whole function in if count > 0 because if it's not, securePage will catch it.
Technically we can call reAuth from within securePage??? Since you never want to reAuth unless the page is in the DB eh? and securePage is what handles adding/redirecting the user.
Yep. That did the trick.
Try moving it within the securePage function too...I think it would be a good practice...because you don't want to reAuth a page a user is not using securePage on right??
I could see that. securePage is pretty complicated as is. Let me take a look. I'm trying to get the redirect working.
@Brandin Do you have a stray --> in your header?
http://puu.sh/xHMnf/234d7687d1.jpg
Not that I can see
Ok. I'll just figure it out from the diff when I push 25.