The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/portal.php 39 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,007
» Latest member: kavitasinghji
» Forum threads: 1,324
» Forum posts: 7,788

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 288 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 287 Guest(s)
Yandex

Latest Threads
UserSpice 4.4 Development
Forum: News Center
Last Post: ehc.ankur
11-10-2021, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15,199
How to use hasPerm
Forum: UserSpice 4.4
Last Post: mudmin
07-20-2019, 02:45 PM
» Views: 13,755
Session issue? What I sho...
Last Post: Parth
07-17-2019, 05:06 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 14,502
Email Error
Last Post: Brandin
07-17-2019, 04:47 PM
» Views: 6,623
{ Missing Text } after up...
07-16-2019, 04:23 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 53,638
Best Practice Info
Forum: New to UserSpice?
07-16-2019, 11:55 AM
» Views: 13,490
Force to use 2FA -always-
07-12-2019, 12:43 PM
» Views: 6,636
e-mail not verifying
Last Post: LBC
07-10-2019, 11:34 AM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 76,232
changes to navigation.php...
07-07-2019, 10:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 8,331
Duplicated files in /user...
07-07-2019, 10:44 AM
» Views: 6,582

1045 sql error
Posted by: Mekaboo - 07-23-2016, 01:02 AM - Forum: Off-topic Discussions - Replies (7)

Hello all!

I finally got my site uploaded and ready to run (YAY!) I click on my login but from my index.html page and i get this error:
SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'Mekaboo'@'localhost' (using password: YES). Ive changed the config page and nothing happened. How do I resolve this?
Thank you,
Mekaboo

Page Structure
Posted by: craigd - 07-22-2016, 09:45 AM - Forum: Documentation - Replies (1)

I'm confused about how to structure folders and php files to work with Userspice.

Do new pages (including ones created using the Userspice blanks) need to sit within the /users/ folder? I have tried putting new pages in the folder one level above /users/ and I cannot access the page - I get a 500 error.

If I put the same page within the /users/ folder then it works ok, and so does admin of the page (private / public etc.).

My folder structure for testing Userspice out is: public_html/stage/users - I've created the stage folder to play around in, is this causing an issue (since it is not the root)?

Thanks for any tips.

Add Custom field to login form..
Posted by: snifer999 - 07-20-2016, 10:03 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (6)

hi,

how can i add a custom field to login form.
when user register i want to provide them a unique user code
in the login form i want to have this unique code field so when user login i want to filter only the data base on this user code ....

the whole idea is i want to build a android app where user can sync data to webapp each device i want to provide a unique id so when user login to webapp i want to filter out data base on this unique id ...

just prototyping it ..

Posted by: spike - 07-19-2016, 12:28 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (1)

M.b. i'm wrong, but there is no check for required rule value, so every registration field is required.

take a look at join.php. Field 'company' isn't required, but without filling in your get an error "Company Name is required"

<pre>

Code:
    $validation->check($_POST,array(
      'username' => array(
        'display' => 'Username',
        'required' => true,
        'min' => 5,
        'max' => 35,
        'unique' => 'users',
      ),
      'fname' => array(
        'display' => 'First Name',
        'required' => true,
        'min' => 2,
        'max' => 35,
      ),
      'lname' => array(
        'display' => 'Last Name',
        'required' => true,
        'min' => 2,
        'max' => 35,
      ),
      'email' => array(
        'display' => 'Email',
        'required' => true,
        'valid_email' => true,
        'unique' => 'users',
      ),
      'company' => array(
        'display' => 'Company Name',
        'required' => false,
        'min' => 0,
        'max' => 75,
      ),
      'password' => array(
        'display' => 'Password',
        'required' => true,
        'min' => 6,
        'max' => 25,
      ),
      'confirm' => array(
        'display' => 'Confirm Password',
        'required' => true,
        'matches' => 'password',
      ),
    ));
</pre>

If we add some check in validate.php, registration run smooth without filling company field:
<pre>
Code:
                if ($rule === 'required' && empty($value)) {
                    $this->addError(["{$display} is required",$item]);
                } else if(!empty($value)){
</pre>

replace with
<pre>
Code:
                if ($rule === 'required' && $rule_value === true && empty($value)) {
                    $this->addError(["{$display} is required",$item]);
                } else if(!empty($value)){
</pre>

Social contacts and user tags
Posted by: Mekaboo - 07-18-2016, 12:20 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - No Replies

Good morning I hope I'm not being a pest by asking so many questions, US has been a gem Smile I have two questions and I hope someone can help me:

1. What do I use in regards to creating social contacts on profile pages? I want folks to link there FB, Insta, Snap, etc pages to their US profile.

2. How do I go about using user tags? For example on after logging in the member's landing page will have a search dropdown. There I would like for folks to search for profiles based off of the genre such as art or music, etc. How do I get the profile to connect in which only certain pages will be seen based off of what the viewer wants?

Thank ya <3

Integrating UserSpice
Posted by: MagikMindFreak - 07-17-2016, 11:45 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (5)

So I have a website made already, and would like to know if it's possible to put UserSpice and my website together. so on my website I can add a 'Login' link to the navigation bar. So when they click the button it takes them to a pre-made login page that I have made already, but that page uses the database from UserSpice.

Menu Permissions & Viewing
Posted by: A.Long - 07-17-2016, 04:30 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (2)

Just a brief question, I've got multiple permission levels setup, lets say levels 2, 3, 4, and 5. I've got multiple dropdown menus in my menu. I want menu dropdown option 1 to be visible to permissions 2 and 3, and then menu dropdown option 2 to be visible to permissions 4 and 5. Is there a way to do this? I've been messing around with the code below, but can't seem to get it to work properly for multiple permissions

<?php if (checkMenu(#,$user->data()->id)){?>
Content
<?php } ?>

Trying to get property of non-object...
Posted by: Mekaboo - 07-15-2016, 03:02 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - No Replies

Hello I read another thread concerning the matter stated above and it was said that in order to fix it pages have to be added to db. My issues is through my control panel under manage pages I can't bring up any new pages at all. Nothing autopopulates and I can't search for pages. The manage page only has 28 pages and I can't add more. How can I resolve this issue. My user settings and profile pages won't function due to a problem with users/helpers/us_helpers.php. Thank you for your time!

Can't add pages to database-HELP!!!
Posted by: Mekaboo - 07-14-2016, 04:05 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (6)

I have an issue, I can't get the pages to open. I thought I did everything correctly but I still get this error:You must go into the Admin Panel and click the Manage Pages button to add this page to the database. Doing so will make this error go away.- Do I go into my XXAmp server and change something. I want to access the pages before I place them in with the rest of the site. PLEASE HELP Sad

how to hide link
Posted by: ejaw - 07-14-2016, 12:47 PM - Forum: Documentation - Replies (14)

hi how can i hide link from side menu for a group of users
thank's