The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/portal.php 39 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,007
» Latest member: kavitasinghji
» Forum threads: 1,324
» Forum posts: 7,788

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 172 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 170 Guest(s)
Bing, Google

Latest Threads
UserSpice 4.4 Development
Forum: News Center
Last Post: ehc.ankur
11-10-2021, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15,199
How to use hasPerm
Forum: UserSpice 4.4
Last Post: mudmin
07-20-2019, 02:45 PM
» Views: 13,755
Session issue? What I sho...
Last Post: Parth
07-17-2019, 05:06 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 14,502
Email Error
Last Post: Brandin
07-17-2019, 04:47 PM
» Views: 6,623
{ Missing Text } after up...
07-16-2019, 04:23 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 53,638
Best Practice Info
Forum: New to UserSpice?
07-16-2019, 11:55 AM
» Views: 13,490
Force to use 2FA -always-
07-12-2019, 12:43 PM
» Views: 6,636
e-mail not verifying
Last Post: LBC
07-10-2019, 11:34 AM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 76,232
changes to navigation.php...
07-07-2019, 10:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 8,331
Duplicated files in /user...
07-07-2019, 10:44 AM
» Views: 6,582

UserSpice Rocks
Posted by: dannyboy - 06-15-2016, 03:33 AM - Forum: New to UserSpice? - Replies (1)

I just downloaded userspice and I am loving it. I think the rewrite and structure is very cleverly done.

I especially like the singleton pattern for database connection as it saves server resources, a big PLUS for userspice.

Many thanks for a great software and keep up the great work Adam!!!

Trouble with DB results
Posted by: Nolan - 06-14-2016, 08:16 PM - Forum: Documentation - Replies (1)

Hello.

First let me say that I haven't messed around with PHP for quite some time. I used to be fairly good with the language around 10 years ago but stopped programming until recently again.

I love how you made a pretty nice user system here and I thank you for that.

I am having trouble with getting results from the query though... Here is what the page looks like.

[Image: 1.png]

and here is the code I have...

[Image: 2.png]

I tried doing mysql_num_rows but I couldn't get a count on the rows that way either.

Any help would be of great help.

Thank you!

APIs
Posted by: elyochola - 06-12-2016, 06:21 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (1)

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone has been able to create some apis for user spice or if it is in the pipeline so that this can be used in mobile apps?

Controle ACL
Posted by: fchnet - 06-11-2016, 02:27 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (1)

Hello UserSpice!
Is there any possibility to add the feature ACL (access control) in the development of USERSPICE?
Best regards

Use default PHP mail handling
Posted by: mets_web@outlook.com - 06-09-2016, 10:24 AM - Forum: UserSpice 5 - Roadmapping the Future - Replies (1)

Neat project, thanks for sharing and making it available.

Might I suggest an option to allow the mail function to use the default configured in php.ini instead of forcing SMTP? While not difficult to comment out some of your code to make this happen a more graceful way might be helpful.

Thanks
Mark

Database connection unsuccessful
Posted by: ppp - 06-09-2016, 06:48 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (29)

Hey there,

I just wanted to try out UserSpice and hit this error on Page3:

Database connection unsuccessful! Please try again.

Even though my host, username, password, database is correct. I've tried a couple now.

I checked the nginx error logs and found this:

2016/06/09 16:44:28 [error] 74248#0: *55 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' in /usr/local/www/int.drf/users/init.php on line 26" while reading response header from upstream, client: 121.121.107.13, server: xxxx.xxxx.com, request: "GET /install/install/js/vendor/modernizr-2.8.3-respond-1.4.2.min.js HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.sock:", host: "xxxx.xxxx.com", referrer: "https://xxxx.xxxx.com/install/step3.php"

Init.php ends like that:

// Set config
$GLOBALS['config'] = array(
'mysql' => array(

---- it looks like something went missing?

Any ideas..?

Edit: Oh I tried to download the zip file off the main page twice, I still get an what it looks like an incomplete init.php..

Thanks.

whut did i miss lol so busy
Posted by: raven - 06-05-2016, 06:32 PM - Forum: New to UserSpice? - No Replies

my god i have been busy and not working on my user spice project lol whoops still dont really have time to do that mabye later rn attempting to code a system control for a retarted window ac anybody super familliar with c code ?

im coding here its free to join so if you care to help me out take a few min and register with this link
https://codebender.cc/?referrer=trdraves

Bad init.php after 4.1.2 install
Posted by: venedude - 06-05-2016, 02:25 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (6)

Hi, let me start by saying thanks for UserSpice! I used usercake 1.x a few years back for a project and that led me to this new and improved version.

I installed latest 4.1 ($user_spice_ver="Version 4.1.2") on Ubuntu 16.04LTS LAMP. The installation went ok, no errors, but here is what I got when trying to access the page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW) in /var/www/html/S2S_DEV1/users/init.php on line 95

Dug around the init.php file and editor was reporting a syntax error on line 95:
//Check to see that user is verified
if($user->isLoggedIn()){
if($user->data()->email_verified == 0 && $currentPage != 'verify.php' && $currentPage != 'logout.php' && $currentPage != 'verify_thankyou.php'){
Redirect::to('verify.php');
}
}'host' => '192.168.xxx.xxx',
'username' => 'xxxxx',
'password' => 'xxxxx',
'db' => 'S2SDB_DEV1',
),
'remember' => array(
'cookie_name' => 'yyyyyyyyyyyyy',
'cookie_expiry' => 604800 //One week, feel free to make it longer
),
'session' => array(
'session_name' => 'user',
'token_name' => 'token',
)
);

I looked around some of the code on github and playing around with some of the code was able to change it to this:
//Check to see that user is verified
if($user->isLoggedIn()){
if($user->data()->email_verified == 0 && $currentPage != 'verify.php' && $currentPage != 'logout.php' && $currentPage != 'verify_thankyou.php'){
Redirect::to('verify.php');
}
};
$GLOBALS['config'] = array(
'mysql' => array(

'host' => '192.168.xxx.xxx',
'username' => 'xxxxx',
'password' => 'xxxxx',
'db' => 'S2SDB_DEV1',
),
'remember' => array(
'cookie_name' => 'yyyyyyyyyyy',
'cookie_expiry' => 604800 //One week, feel free to make it longer
),
'session' => array(
'session_name' => 'user',
'token_name' => 'token',
)
);

Now, that seems to fix the problem as everything works after that but I have not looked at the code enough to call it a fix. I'm not 100{3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d8931e181ad17f08aed9ad73b30bf28114d} sure of what I did there so can you guys confirm if that is indeed the missing piece?

Thanks again!

Automatic refresh
Posted by: lefox - 06-03-2016, 08:57 AM - Forum: Off-topic Discussions - Replies (3)

I hate to ask this here because it feels like general web development but I'm stumped;

I have a page that has a set of categories on it that display a list of items from a db which each category held in a div being generated from a for loop.

http://hastebin.com/vezeluyigi.xml

http://hastebin.com/duyavanuvo.xml
on line 140 there is a script that effectively does what I need, but when i put the

` <script>
jQuery().ready(function(){
setInterval("getResult()",1000);
});
function getResult(){
jQuery.post("_category.php?Key=<?php echo $eventKey ?>",function( data ) {
jQuery("#cat<?php echo $catValue ?>").html(data);

});
}
</script>'

in the forloop it doesn't seem to work.

Im making a supplies list that automatically updates every few seconds to show when a user when another user has grabbed the supply needed.

When I hard code the redirects in the jQuery script it works but I can't differentiate the catergories.

Do you guys have any ideas on how I might solve this problem.

bootstrap.css
Posted by: lefox - 06-02-2016, 09:45 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (3)

I was trying to play around with bootstrap and some bootsnipps and found that all of my pages would load with no margin at the top of the page, cutting off some of my information:

[Image: uIQWMlB.png]

i fixed this by adding:

<pre>

Code:
body {

margin-top: 50px;
}
</pre>

to the bootstrap.css.