The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/portal.php 39 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,007
» Latest member: kavitasinghji
» Forum threads: 1,324
» Forum posts: 7,788

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 253 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 249 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
UserSpice 4.4 Development
Forum: News Center
Last Post: ehc.ankur
11-10-2021, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15,199
How to use hasPerm
Forum: UserSpice 4.4
Last Post: mudmin
07-20-2019, 02:45 PM
» Views: 13,755
Session issue? What I sho...
Last Post: Parth
07-17-2019, 05:06 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 14,502
Email Error
Last Post: Brandin
07-17-2019, 04:47 PM
» Views: 6,623
{ Missing Text } after up...
07-16-2019, 04:23 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 53,638
Best Practice Info
Forum: New to UserSpice?
07-16-2019, 11:55 AM
» Views: 13,490
Force to use 2FA -always-
07-12-2019, 12:43 PM
» Views: 6,636
e-mail not verifying
Last Post: LBC
07-10-2019, 11:34 AM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 76,232
changes to navigation.php...
07-07-2019, 10:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 8,331
Duplicated files in /user...
07-07-2019, 10:44 AM
» Views: 6,582

Search function
Posted by: LBC - 05-26-2016, 07:40 AM - Forum: UserSpice 5 - Roadmapping the Future - Replies (19)

Hi guys, I desperately need a good working (secure against sql-injections) search function so my users can search the database for other users.

It would be SO great if that could be implemented soon Smile

Or, if anyone reading this has a clue how to implement it in User Spice and would be so kind as to tell me about it. That would be awesome!

MVC
Posted by: Ponchale - 05-25-2016, 11:17 PM - Forum: Documentation - Replies (3)

UserSpice using of model MVC?

No language key found
Posted by: LBC - 05-24-2016, 09:02 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (5)

Hey guys,

I cannot seem to get rid of the "No language key found" error message in the form-signin-heading (

Code:
<?=lang("SIGNIN_TITLE","");?>
), the submit button at the bottom of the form (
Code:
<?=lang("SIGNIN_BUTTONTEXT","");?>
) and the link to the join.php on the rightbottom side (
Code:
<?=lang("SIGNUP_TEXT","");?>
) of the login.php and the join.php (_join.php in views).

Not sure what I did wrong there Sad

Any ideas?

sending e-mail
Posted by: LBC - 05-23-2016, 07:57 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (10)

Hello,

Ive been working with UserSpice the past few days. It's an excellent project, my compliments!
Everything seems to be working...except sending e-mail Sad

At the website of SwiftMailer they say the following:

The Swift_SmtpTransport and Swift_SendmailTransport transports use proc_* PHP functions, which might not be available on your PHP installation. You can easily check if that's the case by running the following PHP script: <?php echo function_exists('proc_open') ? "Yep, that will work" : "Sorry, that won't work";

I have run that script and it tells me that it wont work for me.

Now, ive seen that you implented the PHPMailer as well. I just have NO idea how to make use of it in UserSpice. I cannot find any documentation about it or any topics in this forum.

I have seen you mentioning the following on January 29th in this forum:
I’ve actually come up with a decent solution. I’m storing all the swiftmail configuration variables in the database so they can be edited by the end user. There will be a dropdown to choose which type of mail product you want to use and it will just map in the proper settings. I’m going to start with direct server mail, mailgun, and mandril and go from there.

But I don't see anything about this in UserSpice 4.0 or 4.1.

Can you please explain how to use a different mail transport so I can send smtp mails from my server.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
With kind regards,
Lloyd

Join.php(Alpha 4.1)
Posted by: lefox - 05-22-2016, 10:45 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (4)

I got the following error on a fresh install of 4.1 trying to create a new user.

[Image: 9k9tIDg.png]

I checked and the /views/joins/ doesn't exist at all!

Any ideas?

problem with update function
Posted by: lefox - 05-22-2016, 05:55 AM - Forum: Off-topic Discussions - Replies (24)

Hey I was wondering if anyone could tell me why...

<pre>

Code:
$db = DB::getInstance();

$customMessage = Input::get('message');
$leagueID = Input::get('id');

$userfields=array('leagueCustom'=>$customMessage);
            $db->update('leagues',1,$userfields);
</pre>

..doesn't work. The field 'leagueCustom' exist and I know the values are being passed because

Code:
$query = $db->query("UPDATE
leagues
Code:
SET
leagueCustom
Code:
= ? WHERE
leagues
Code:
leagueID
Code:
= ?", array($customMessage,$leagueID));

works perfectly fine.

Thank you!

UserSpice 4.1 OFFICIAL Released!!!!!!
Posted by: mudmin - 05-21-2016, 05:56 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (9)

Download it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alpha 4 was close enough to beta which is close enough to the actual release version that I will release an upgrade tool.

An upgrade tool from 4.0 will be released in the "near future." There are major changes going from 4.0 to 4.1 so there will be a little bit of pain involved if you've modified the UserSpice core (against our advice) but it will be worth it.

Hopefully a tool will take you all the way from UserCake 2.02 through 4.1.

Please note, UserSpice 4.1 will be a long term "stable" release. It's something you can build your project off of and know that we aren't going to muck around with it except to patch bugs and fix security issues.

Once everything is fully stable, we will offer a "fresh" release geared towards people who like to tinker.

/userc redirects not working
Posted by: lefox - 05-20-2016, 03:07 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (4)

On the Alpha 3 build I have noticed that the /userc redirects to your page, but needs the init.php to come with it in order to still function properly.

Following the example provided I moved the account.php in the /userc.

Code:
<?php require_once 'init.php'; ?>

Warning: require_once(init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in MyComputer\usersc\account.php on line 21

Navigation Bar Menu
Posted by: lefox - 05-20-2016, 02:52 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (4)

I was doing a fresh install of Alpha 4 and no matter what browser(Firefox and Chrome) I tried I could not get the navigation bar in the upper right corner to open up.

I am not great with web editors & php, so I have no idea how to contribute to the fix. I'm on a Windows 8 pc running vertrigoserv(WAMP) and had just installed Alpha 3 with no problem.

You guys have created a really great frame work and after watching one of the videos on the user functions(who ever made it should keep my tutorials, he was very helpful) I feel like I have all the resources to make the website I have in mind.

Keep up the great work and thanks for any help.

Need Help Connection to UserSpice
Posted by: edenitx - 05-18-2016, 06:33 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (6)

Hello

I am kind of still in stages of learning more i already do have knowledge about coding, analyzing the code where and how to but i am having a bit trouble trying to set up this and i want to learn and know what i need to do.

I am using wamp server for testing, i already imported database.sql under my db myaccount. I was checking tutorial but it only shows for UserSpice 3.0 which it has different folders i did not see the modules. I am trying to set it up and get it show and work, can someone help me out with this and direct me to where i can read about this what i need to do, thank you.