The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/portal.php 39 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,007
» Latest member: kavitasinghji
» Forum threads: 1,324
» Forum posts: 7,788

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 214 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 211 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google

Latest Threads
UserSpice 4.4 Development
Forum: News Center
Last Post: ehc.ankur
11-10-2021, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15,199
How to use hasPerm
Forum: UserSpice 4.4
Last Post: mudmin
07-20-2019, 02:45 PM
» Views: 13,755
Session issue? What I sho...
Last Post: Parth
07-17-2019, 05:06 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 14,502
Email Error
Last Post: Brandin
07-17-2019, 04:47 PM
» Views: 6,623
{ Missing Text } after up...
07-16-2019, 04:23 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 53,638
Best Practice Info
Forum: New to UserSpice?
07-16-2019, 11:55 AM
» Views: 13,490
Force to use 2FA -always-
07-12-2019, 12:43 PM
» Views: 6,636
e-mail not verifying
Last Post: LBC
07-10-2019, 11:34 AM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 76,232
changes to navigation.php...
07-07-2019, 10:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 8,331
Duplicated files in /user...
07-07-2019, 10:44 AM
» Views: 6,582

Newer Dashboard, Soft Deletes
Posted by: gabisajr - 05-31-2016, 06:40 AM - Forum: UserSpice 5 - Roadmapping the Future - Replies (3)

Hi,

I really like UserSpice a lot ,
What I would suggest - what if it was to use ADMIN LTE - a opensource design very clean and responsive(It is packed with styles and may layout and color options),
And on the Deleting part of things maybe a Setting for (Hard/Soft) Delete option.

How can I join the team - I would really like to be a part of development.

Kind Regards,
Musa

Css Styles
Posted by: lefox - 05-31-2016, 12:50 AM - Forum: Off-topic Discussions - Replies (5)

I'm trying to get a handle of CSS so I was wondering if you any one could explain where the:

Code:
<p><a class=<strong>"btn btn-primary "</strong> href="profile.php?id=<?=$get_info_id;?>" role="button">Public Profile</a></p>

the "btn btn-primary"

is define.

Also when I look at the color scheme they seem to refer to a font file:

Code:
@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=News+Cycle:400,700);/*!

does this font file define the colors of buttons?

I was hoping to making some custom buttons or even just get a better idea of how CSS works. As always any help is appreciated!

Registration
Posted by: Sebastian - 05-30-2016, 11:09 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (3)

Hi,

I'm currently testing the registration form and the Username requires "No Spaces or Special Characters - Min 5 characters", but there is no check for spaces or special chars. Thus I included an new rule in "join.php", i.e.

Code:
'no_special_char' => true,
And in "Validate.php" I then added:
<pre>
Code:
case 'no_special_char':
    if (!ctype_alnum($value)) {
       $this->addError(["{$display} must not contain special characters or spaces.",$item]);
    }
    break;
</pre>

Further, I found that it is not possible to use passwords containing some special chars, e.g. mypassword§${3bc1fe685386cc4c3ab89a3f76566d8931e181ad17f08aed9ad73b30bf28114d}, the validation says "Password and Confirm must match". Thus I found in "Validate.php" that the "$value" is sanitized, which is essentially the "htmlentities" check in "helpers.php". But, for the "match" case "$source[$rule_value]" is not sanitized. Thus I simply applied the sanitize function to "$source[$rule_value]" and everything works fine.

Cheers,
Sebastian

filter function
Posted by: LBC - 05-30-2016, 08:16 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (1)

I've been tinkering with the filter function to change it into a search function (to no avail unfortunately) and found that when I click on one of the users in view_all_users.php it always shows me the currently logged in user.
It does show the correct user id in the address bar (for instance the standard user profile is shown as "profile.php?id=2"), but the profile it self belongs to the currently logged in user.

suggestion
Posted by: Ponchale - 05-28-2016, 08:04 PM - Forum: Modifications and Hackery - Replies (3)

suggestion, I think that it should remove the plugin morris.css and include the following.

[*]chartjs
ckeditor
fullcalendar
morris
pace

try to make this work but I don't have the permissions to edit.

a greeting

strong passwords
Posted by: Ponchale - 05-28-2016, 07:39 PM - Forum: Modifications and Hackery - No Replies

public algorithm to avoid registration of passwords weak informing the user.

<pre>

Code:
<?php

function checkPass($pass) {

$count=strlen($pass);

// Si el password tiene menos de 6 caracteres
    if ($count < 6) {
         return 'El password es muy corto.';
    }

// Contamos cuantas mayusculas, minusculas, numeros y simbolos existen
    $upper = 0; $lower = 0; $numeros = 0; $otros = 0;

for ($i = 0, $j = strlen($pass); $i < $j; $i++) {
        $c = substr($pass,$i,1);
        if (preg_match('/^[[:upper:]]$/',$c)) {
            $upper++;
        } elseif (preg_match('/^[[:lower:]]$/',$c)) {
            $lower++;
        } elseif (preg_match('/^[[:digit:]]$/',$c)) {
            $numeros++;
        } else {
            $otros++;
        }
    }

// La constraseña debe tener 2 caracteres de al menos 2 diferentes
   // tipos  
    $max = $j - 2;
    if ($upper > $max) {
        return "El password tiene muchos caracteres en mayusucula.";
    }
    if ($lower > $max) {
        return "El password tiene muchos caracteres en minuscula.";
    }
    if ($numeros > $max) {
        return "El password tiene muchos caracteres numericos.";
    }
    if ($otros > $max) {
        return "El password tiene muchos caracteres especiales.";
    }      

return false;
}

echo checkPass("password");
?>
</pre>

admin_page.php mods
Posted by: uspicef4n - 05-27-2016, 03:19 PM - Forum: Modifications and Hackery - Replies (6)

Create a link to return to the admin_pages after modifying the rights of one page. Keeps the flow while modifying multiple pages.

line 110 in admin_page.php

Code:
<h2><a href="./admin_pages.php">Page Permissions</a></h2>

alternative

Code:
<h2><a href="./admin_pages.php">Manage Page Access</a>&nbsp;>&nbsp;Page Permissions</h2>

ETC, etc basically to be able to go back.

UserSpice 4.1.1 - PATCHES COMING
Posted by: mudmin - 05-26-2016, 12:23 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - No Replies

If you download UserSpice from the homepage, you will get version 4.1.1, but since we have another set of patches coming today, we are going to roll out one upgrade package that will take you from 4.1.0 or 4.1.1 straight to 4.1.2.

That patch should be coming by this evening.

The people in the forums have been SO HELPFUL in reporting (and often) solving bugs in UserSpice. This project is maintained by 2 guys (with Brian doing the heavy lifting of the coding lately) and we could never do what we're doing without your help.

THANK YOU!

To see a list of changes from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1, as always, you can check out our git commit log.
https://github.com/mudmin/UserSpice4/com...f7104ae903

First tests
Posted by: Sebastian - 05-26-2016, 11:54 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (3)

Hi,

first of all I would like to say thanks to this great work. Yesterday I watched the videos, installed UserSpice and did some first tests. Great. However, I found that it is possible to register two users with identical usernames. Thus I edited join.php and added "'unique' => 'users'," to the username array. Works fine. Later I noticed that the Number of Logins are not counting up. So I had a look into User.php and found two functions, "login" and "loginEmail", whereas the "login" Function does the counting, while the "loginEmail" Function does not. Looking into login.php I found that the Function "loginEmail" is actually used, hence no counting. Thus I changed "loginEmail" to "login" in login.php and it works like a charm.

So what I don't really understand is, why do you have these two functions there, which are quite similar? Is there a principle difference in either checking the username or the email? Was the counting within the "loginEmail" Function just forgotten or is there a reason?

Cheers,
Sebastian

bugs zone admin
Posted by: Ponchale - 05-26-2016, 09:56 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (4)

in my position of developer and testers report several bugs under the user profile

[Image: Screenshot_20160525_214205.jpg]