The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/portal.php 39 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,007
» Latest member: kavitasinghji
» Forum threads: 1,324
» Forum posts: 7,788

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 257 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 254 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Yandex

Latest Threads
UserSpice 4.4 Development
Forum: News Center
Last Post: ehc.ankur
11-10-2021, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15,199
How to use hasPerm
Forum: UserSpice 4.4
Last Post: mudmin
07-20-2019, 02:45 PM
» Views: 13,755
Session issue? What I sho...
Last Post: Parth
07-17-2019, 05:06 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 14,502
Email Error
Last Post: Brandin
07-17-2019, 04:47 PM
» Views: 6,623
{ Missing Text } after up...
07-16-2019, 04:23 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 53,638
Best Practice Info
Forum: New to UserSpice?
07-16-2019, 11:55 AM
» Views: 13,490
Force to use 2FA -always-
07-12-2019, 12:43 PM
» Views: 6,636
e-mail not verifying
Last Post: LBC
07-10-2019, 11:34 AM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 76,232
changes to navigation.php...
07-07-2019, 10:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 8,331
Duplicated files in /user...
07-07-2019, 10:44 AM
» Views: 6,582

Phenomenon
Posted by: mudmin - 04-11-2016, 07:03 PM - Forum: UserCake & UserSpice 2 - No Replies

Considering that UserSpice Version 2.5.6 gets more downloads than all versions of 3.x combined, it's really weird to me that no one has any questions about it.

UserSpice 4.0.0F released
Posted by: mudmin - 04-11-2016, 03:34 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (1)

I basically rolled out the (fixed) ability to block users and added a bunch of .htaccess files to protect folders from people scrounging around. Nothing major but a nice update that I was able to roll back from 4.1 alpha.

An eCommerce project
Posted by: astropos - 04-08-2016, 09:13 AM - Forum: Off-topic Discussions - No Replies

As we're off-topic can I have a go please?

I'm almost ready to release my eCommerce order management suite to the community. It's not UserCake or UserSpice so a bit OT - we're all friends here right?

It's rather long in the tooth and was never built to withstand security 'attacks' so it's best suited to a local (LAN) installation.

Anyway, multi user browser based order management gets your orders from PayPal(eBay) and Amazon as well as accepting manually entered orders. It formats and generates delivery paperwork for integrated labels. If you use it on a *nix host with attached printer, it will print directly. For Windows, XAMPP works fine though you have to generate PDFs for printing rather than enjoying the direct printing.

Demo is here: https://intrabuild.co.uk

Anyone want to get the pre-release (some final tidying to do) and help me write some rudimentary instructions?

Fix for Banned User Issue
Posted by: mudmin - 04-06-2016, 12:53 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - No Replies

Apparently I'm a little rusty at programming. If you're testing the alpha and are getting messages that you're banned, just replace the /users/helpers/us_helpers.php file with one from any 4.0.0 download and the problem will go away. I'll issue a permanent fix in next Monday's Alpha 2. Sorry about that.

using usercake for invoice system need advice
Posted by: ohostme16 - 04-06-2016, 08:35 AM - Forum: Off-topic Discussions - Replies (11)

Hi first of all thanks @mudmin for your advice thus far you help has been much appreciated.

I am creating a reseller platform with 3 levels of login all is working great bar one thing now i don't know if it is php or jquery/javascript/ajax related but i have an invoice creation form that uses dynamic data to populate the hosting plan choice box that in turn updates the price based on selection. So far so good now I have hit a bit of a snag i want to be able to allow resellers to select quantity of plans required as you would normal invoices but i want to take the data from the query pulled by ajax and insert it into a javascript calculation for example:

reseller chooses plan from drop down, price is updated via ajax and an input box shows with price for that plan, reseller enters qty required the total field should then update with the formula as follows: price * qty = total.

i have tried many approaches jquery scripts etc but none work it seems it is being interfered with by other jquery i have in app that performs other tasks.

I am at a loss as what to do or how to approach it. Any help will be appreciated here and was told to have a word with @astropos so hopefully you can help.

Hi
Posted by: ohostme16 - 04-06-2016, 08:23 AM - Forum: New to UserSpice? - No Replies

Just to say hi.

"Banned" message on logout
Posted by: brian - 04-05-2016, 01:17 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (3)

When a normal user is logged in, and they proceed to logout, user is presented with the message: "Sorry. You have been banned. If you feel this is an error, please contact the administrator."

Correction: It seems to show that message no matter what links are click, including the user links, EXCEPT for Login.

Correction2: on the bare 4.1a install, it all seems to work fine (no banned messages or anything). Only seeing this on a site that was upgraded from 4.0.

On logout, I believe there should be a redirection to the /index.php homepage since presumably the user is done with whatever they were doing.

UserSpice 4.1 Alpha Released
Posted by: mudmin - 04-04-2016, 10:13 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - No Replies

We're a LONG way from an official 4.1 release, but there's a lot going on and the code feels stable so I figured I'd roll out an Alpha. The plan is to (hopefully) roll one out every Monday with new features. Bugs or comments? Report them here. Download the alpha at http://userspice.org/us-4-1-alpha/

login page after logged in
Posted by: john - 04-01-2016, 02:35 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - No Replies

Nothing crucial but noticed if a user somehow got back to the login page after logged in, it loads the login form again. This should just redirect back to account.php (or whichever page developer want).
Would a good fix be removing the two

Code:
$user = new User();
from the if else statements and adding
<pre>
Code:
$user = new User();
if($user->isLoggedIn()){
  Redirect::to('account.php');
}
</pre>

before the first if statement in login.php?

New to vps
Posted by: rbfritz - 03-30-2016, 04:50 PM - Forum: Off-topic Discussions - Replies (10)

I recently got a unmanned VHS for really cheap stats are

4 core
6gb memory
30gb ssd storage
2 tb traffic

For 7.00 a month. This is unmanned with root access.
Available os

Centos 7 64 bit
Debian 8 64 bit
Fedora 22 64bit
Ubuntu 15.04 64 bit

What should I do first? Install some sort of cpaneal?