The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 26 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
/global.php 961 eval
/portal.php 39 require_once

× This forum is read only. As of July 23, 2019, the UserSpice forums have been closed. To receive support, please join our Discord by clicking here. Thank you!

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,007
» Latest member: kavitasinghji
» Forum threads: 1,324
» Forum posts: 7,788

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 132 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 130 Guest(s)
Bing, Google

Latest Threads
UserSpice 4.4 Development
Forum: News Center
Last Post: ehc.ankur
11-10-2021, 10:23 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 15,199
How to use hasPerm
Forum: UserSpice 4.4
Last Post: mudmin
07-20-2019, 02:45 PM
» Views: 13,755
Session issue? What I sho...
Last Post: Parth
07-17-2019, 05:06 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 14,502
Email Error
Last Post: Brandin
07-17-2019, 04:47 PM
» Views: 6,623
{ Missing Text } after up...
07-16-2019, 04:23 PM
» Replies: 22
» Views: 53,638
Best Practice Info
Forum: New to UserSpice?
07-16-2019, 11:55 AM
» Views: 13,490
Force to use 2FA -always-
07-12-2019, 12:43 PM
» Views: 6,636
e-mail not verifying
Last Post: LBC
07-10-2019, 11:34 AM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 76,232
changes to navigation.php...
07-07-2019, 10:46 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 8,331
Duplicated files in /user...
07-07-2019, 10:44 AM
» Views: 6,582

Help to help - PLS ADD/EDIT
Posted by: astropos - 03-30-2016, 03:32 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - No Replies

When reporting a problem, bug or anomaly; Or you need some help, please help us by providing as much information about your system as possible.

Linux or Windows (LAMP or WAMP/XAMPP) eg Windows XAMPP or Linux Server
OS type and version eg Ubuntu Server 14.04lts
PHP version (Must be 5.5.0 or better)
Web server type and version eg Apache2

Fresh userspice install
Posted by: rbfritz - 03-26-2016, 05:14 PM - Forum: Documentation - Replies (45)

I followed the guide and got everything setup correctly. I had to manually remove setup files. Now when i go to the page for userspice it is just blank nothing there

the ability to intergrate other php systems
Posted by: raven - 03-26-2016, 03:22 PM - Forum: UserSpice 5 - Roadmapping the Future - Replies (14)

the abilty to add in other php systems like http://www.hesk.com/ so that once they log in to spice there logged in to the staff side of hesk as well as being logged in to phpbb3

or the ability to add a few lines of php script to the other pagegs to allow the login thing as well as protecting the pages from the general public

this is going to be the staff side of a minecraft sysem

please feel free to check it out

userspice http://ravencraftnetworks.com/protected/index.php
phpbb3 www.ravencraftnetworks.com/protected/fourms/index.php
hesk client www.ravencraftnetworks.com/support/index.php
hesk staff www.ravencraftnetworks.com/support/admin/index.php
mc server ip ravencraftnetworks.com
primary fourms for minecraft player is located at
www.ravencraftnetworks.info

note
the ravencraftnetwork.com/xxx/xxx/xxx links are subject to change

edit edit edit lol

ill provide any of the files you want eg hesk or phpbb or you can download them

How can I translate UserSpice for other language like Portuguese ?
Posted by: marceloatmartins - 03-24-2016, 02:41 PM - Forum: Off-topic Discussions - Replies (1)

Hi everybady, how can I translate UserSpice for other language ? It´s possible?
Thanks for any help

add user command
Posted by: raven - 03-23-2016, 05:24 PM - Forum: UserSpice 5 - Roadmapping the Future - Replies (1)

we need to be able to add users via the manage user screen it would be very handy for me because im using this in a situation where i only want staff members to login i dont want anybody else to register at all i just want to be able to add and remove users as i promote and demote on the minecraft server thanks ~raveb

help please 3.2.0
Posted by: raven - 03-23-2016, 02:23 PM - Forum: UserSpice 3 - Replies (5)

i just installed 3.2.0 the way the video said and deleted the install folder now when browsing back to the base directrory i put it in xxx/protected it just says error 500 im confused

anyhelp will be much appropriated edit the domain to it is as follows ravencraftnetworks.com/protected

i do have user cake currently installed and in use for a few days before i found this on ravencraftnetworks.com/restricted/index.php

could i be because renamed its base folder from userspice to protected could that be it but the install worked

us_*.php files
Posted by: john - 03-20-2016, 02:25 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (3)

Hi, I noticed in the users/includes directory, there are frontend and userspice folders with highly similar files between the two and I was wondering what are the use cases for either one? Or should we not be touching the userspice files (the ones prefixed with 'us_') so its less pain for future updates?

Penetration testing
Posted by: tomdickson - 03-18-2016, 09:30 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (9)

Hi,

I was just wondering if any penetration testing has been done with userspice 4.0.

Looking at the code, it appears that the validation is triggered by a javascript (onclick event) which then triggers the jquery call to the server-side validation. If I spoof the registration form and tinker with the client-side javascript, it seems possible to make database entries in the user table with no server side validation.

When I get a bit of time, I'd be happy to have a go and show the results. I'm no expert on php coding though, so I don't know if I'd be able to offer a fix. Also, I could be wrong.

Anyone looked into this?

T.

US4 Logins usernames v email address
Posted by: JamJar - 03-17-2016, 05:32 AM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (3)

Hello UserSpice!

I'm new to UserSpice and the forum, so this is my first post Smile

The dedication and quality in your continued development of UserSpice is amazing and offers developers (I'm a hobbyist) a fantastic, secure, PHP User Management Framework, which save us a considerable amount of time and effort, for which I'm eternally grateful Smile

In the United Kingdom, most website logins are done via email/password, with far far fewer via username/password - which having installed US4, see this is the login method you have adopted? From your forum posts, I can see that US did used to login via email/password, but this was changed to username/password?

Out of interest, why was this - and would it be possible to allow users to login either via email/password or username/password, as this would cover all bases?

Many thanks

Jamie

Fetch data from DB
Posted by: jjmmrg - 03-13-2016, 01:51 PM - Forum: UserSpice 4.3 and Below - Replies (39)

Dear UserSpice Team ,

I am a newbie to user spice and just started working on PhP MYSQL . of course i love to work in this for the reason it gives me flexibility to make changes on the top of your framework without any restriction .

My query is i need to display the role of the user logged in . Like if he is Administrator then echo as Administrator

I am taking Permission id of the logged in user from users table and comparing it with the id in Permission table and trying to fetch the name of the role from the permission table . But it displays the following error .

<pre>

Code:
Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\xampp\htdocs\***\account.php on line 477
Array
</pre>

My code is as follows

<pre>
Code:
<?php
  $query =$db->query("select name from permission where permission.id=users.permissions");
  $results = $query->results();
  echo $results;
?>
</pre>